Jul 26, 2007
So, I haven’t blogged since…
Well, OK. I didn’t blog past the second time, last time I launched this blog. But I have a good excuse! “But Brendan, what could possibly take up time you could use to be blogging?” A selected list:
- Building the amazing game "Creatures on a Screen"
- Beginning my involvement with Professor Terzis' Hopkins Internetworking Research Team
- Doing more research with Shannon (my sister)'s Tuberculosis Detection Research Team
- Two more semesters as a course assistant for Java Babies 101 (Well, 107)
- Interviewing for internships
- Taking two graduate seminars in Constitutional Law with Professors Grossman, Deudney, and Quint, and writing the longest paper I've ever written (which will possibly be posted here at a later date)
- Coming to California to work with a group of really cool people (and many others who don't have blogs)
So see? I do have certain reasons I haven’t blogged in the intervening nine months. And yes, I removed the previous blog instance, as it turns out that bit rot is real, and does affect versions of WordPress left out in the sun. But I hope to be a better participant in the blogosphere, and all sorts of neat Web 2.0 things (like Twitter, which I recently started using to great effect), in the future.
I’ll post soon on actual recent goings-on, such as (perhaps) my work at Sun this summer, and (definitely) my trip to Three Rings Design on Friday.
As an additional note: all commenting on this blog is restricted to OpenID users only. If you don’t have an OpenID, what are you waiting for? VeriSign has just re-launched their OpenID provider, at which you can sign up immediately. Go for it!
← Back to all articles